Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just checking in...

It's been awhile since I posted. Not much going on. My face is 99.9% better now. Still have a pink spot on my cheek that is very tender. It feels like a burn that is healing. Kind of hard to explain..but I'm sure it will heal in time. Just have to remember when washing my face to not scrub too hard in that area or it hurts like HE**.

Getting geared up to take my folks down to Louisiana to visit my brother and attend the Albritton (maiden name) Family Reunion. My dad was one of 13 kids. There are only about 7-8 of them left living. But there are a slew of Albritton's down there.

My brother moved down there in 2007 and loves it. He lives on a lake front. We will be staying with him. I'm really looking forward to mom and dad seeing where he lives. The last time we came home from TX through LA I went over there, but Mom and Dad were busy and didn't make it over there.

So this time we will stay with him. Just going to spend a few days down there. Two days to drive it, a few days there and two days to drive home. I am so in hopes that the weather down there is better than the weather we are having here in Iowa.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!:) Of course the Iowa weather will probably be lovely while you are gone, lol;) At least that's how it is when I'm able to get away!

Kristina said...

Travel safe! I'll see you Saturday.