Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Project time

I'm working on a 2009 calendar for my folks. This picture is of my great nephew that lives in Omaha. He is such a cutie and has the biggest dimples. He is 7 now. I haven't seen him for over 2 years, so was glad to get some recent pics of him to add to the calendar.

I'm assuming this must be before school one day. His dog Lena is out there with him.

I've got a few more Christmas projects to work on. I really like making hand made gifts for Christmas, but some times I bite off more than I can chew.

2 comments:

Mary Perry said...

OMG, those dimples are to die for. What a cutie. I know what you mean about biting off more than you can chew, sometimes. I know that handmade gifts are the very best to receive, so I do love to make some.

Janet said...

He's a cutie! I love to make photo calendars as gifts. I've made several in the 6x6 size for my parents over the years.